2020 Scott Genius 900 Tuned AXS
The Scott Genius 900 Tuned AXS is a full-suspension trail bike with world-class technology from top to bottom. The Genius has claimed victories in the Mountain Bike Marathon World Championships, cementing itself as a true superbike and the best trail bike Scott has to offer. It is made to get up mountains and easily and descend with confident speed. The competition-oriented Genius offers no compromises in any area with great versatility regardless of terrain to take on any trail at any time. The Scott Genius is stiff, light, and agile with excellent handling, simply making it an advanced and elite trail bike with a more reasonable price tag than the ultimate.
The frame of the Scott Genius 900 Tuned is made with HMX Carbon fiber which is Scott’s most sophisticated material. HMX is lighter and 20 percent stiffer than their also high performing HMF carbon. The layup of the carbon results in a stiff, lightweight, and agile frame. This frame works in conjunction with carbon components, carbon wheels, and Kevlar tires for an overall build that is ready to take on any day of riding. Boost technology also allows for wider spoke angles and stiffer wheels depending on personal preference.
On the front of the Scott Genius 900 Tuned, you will find a Fox 36 Float Factory Air fork with an electronic dampening system. This fork provides 150mm of front travel for the most technical encounters. 150mm of travel is also featured at the rear with a Nude TR EVOL shock system. You can adjust this suspension on the fly with its TwinLoc technology for three unique compressions of 150, 100mm, or lockout. Flip-chip technology raises or lowers the bottom bracket at the rider’s discretion to accommodate 27.5 or 29-inch wheels to accommodate all types of riding.
A frame protector is utilized on the downtube to defend against rock strikes and other obstacles that are encountered on the trail. This helps create easy access to cable routing and hiding of a battery or junction box. A SRAM X01 AXS Eagle 12-speed groupset is featured on this version of the Genius for fast and reliable electronic shifting. An iC integrated cockpit helps maintain proper handling, low weight, and a sleek look with a carbon Syncros bar and stem combo. Depending on your riding style, you can also choose to equip a trail fender which simply bolts into the fork. The Scott Genius 900 Tuned AXS is is an elite trail bike that can do it all.
- Frame: Genius HMX Carbon, IMP Technology, BB92, Carbon SMC Link, Carbon Swingarm; VLK 4-link kinematic, 27.5/29” tire compatible, SW dropouts for Boost 12x148mm TBC Trunnion box construction
- Fork: Fox 36 Float Factory Air, Kashima FIT4 3-modes with low speed adjustment, 15x110mm QR axle, 44mm offset, tapered steerer, 150mm/lockout
- Shock: Fox Nude TR EVOL Trunnion Scott custom, Travel 150/100/lockout, 185x55mm
- Headset: Syncros Pro Press Fit E2, Tapered 1.5 – 1 1/8” OD 50/62mm; ID 44/56mm
- Seatpost: Fox Transfer Dropper Remote Kashima, 31.6mm, (small: 100mm, medium: 125mm, Large/XL: 150mm)
2020 Scott Genius 900 Ultimate AXS
Scott’s Genius 900 Ultimate AXS was put on this earth to get you up mountains with ease and to get you back down them in a flash. This mountain bike features a FOX Live Valve electronic suspension system, an SRAM XX1 AXS Wireless 12 speed Drivetrain and XTR brakes, alongside carbon wheels and components. Any Trail. Any Time.
- Genius Carbon HMX Frame
- FOX 36 Float Live Valve 150mm Fork
- FOX Float Live Valve EVOL, 150mm
- SRAM XX1 AXS Eagle 12 Speed
- Shimano XTR 4 Piston Disc Brakes
- Syncros Revelstoke Carbon Wheels
- Maxxis Kevlar Tires
- FOX Dropper Post, Syncros CF Parts
2021 Scott Scale 940
The SCOTT Scale 940 features an ultralight Carbon Frame. RockShox suspension, a SRAM Eagle drivetrain and Syncros components create a durable and affordable hardtail designed for world-class speed.